Saturday, February 10, 2007

Thanks for your encouragement

Hi Ray

One of your friends at LifeLight gave me a biker bible. I enjoyed the testimonies inside. My wife and I went on a mission trip up into the mountains in Mexico to work with the Otimy Indians. The Mexican pastor that we were working with asked us, one night, if someone had something interesting to read. No one replied, so I offered this biker bible with the interesting testimonies inside. The next morning he was so excited about what he had read and was planing to use the testimonies in a sermon. I said he should just keep the book, because we had many more in Canada.

We have also given away Spanish bibles in Nicaragua and my dad has been reading the bible with a small vocabulary for years. I want to encourage you in your service and in spreading the word of God. Thank-you

In Christ Bob TGBTG

No comments: