On a recent Mission Fest tour, our project facilitator, Ken McGhie, came back and had these things to report:
• A Native woman at a church in Edmonton clutched him by the hand and with tears in her eyes said, "Please do what you can to get this Bible out to my people."
• A young native man named Aaron from that same church had tears in his eyes when he said he was a foster child who was so glad to receive this First Nations New Testament Ken had given to him earlier in the service.
• The Chaplain, Charles, at Prince Albert Penitentiary said the First Nations New Testament was well received and some of the fellows just rejoiced upon receiving it!
• Gordon Hausteader, an evangelist to First Nations communities, reported that the Bible was well received in Saddle Lake, AB and they are looking for more to come, hoping to start a First Nations Bible school!
• A Metis lady from Winnipeg said she really appreciated and approved of the First Nations New Testament and said, "Praise the Lord!" She wanted one to share with someone she knew and knew it was going to be an open door for Salvation.