Monday, October 15, 2007

Berge Lake Bible Camp


Teens Camp took place at Berge Lake Bible Camp in Lynn Lake, Manitoba, from August 31 to September 3. The teens received The LifeLight New Testaments.

Camp Memories
● Camp was awesome! Next summer I’m going to bring some friends who have never been to camp.
● I’ve been going to camp ever since I was old enough, and this year I decided to change my life by being saved.
● One of my best experiences was the devotions under the stars, in God’s creation.
● There is no place on this earth where I feel as close to heaven.
● I loved it so much I didn’t want to go home on Saturday. Whenever I’m at camp I feel so close to God.
● I made many Christian friends who had a positive influence on my life.
● I really liked the singing and playing with all the lovely bugs and listening to the birds singing in the morning.

1 comment:

Shane said...

That's great!