Thursday, October 10, 2024

Thanksgiving 2024

Happy Thanksgiving 
                                                Happy Thanksgiving  

Thanksgiving is here. For many of us this is a time to gather with friends and family, eat some incredible food, and celebrate the good things God has provided.

“We weren't created to find our satisfaction in the little, earthbound kingdom treasures of the here and now. We were created to seek a better treasure, and in so doing to be eternally grateful and satisfied.” – Paul David Tripp

  Here is a feedback letter from a prisoner to encourage you:

“I am writing you as I’m in jail at (OCDC) Ottawa, Carleton Detention Center. I would like to Thank you for sending in books into jails and doing ministries to us, prisoners. I have read the book called “Jesus, who is He?”  I have always been a Catholic Christian and a believer of Christ Jesus. I have just got of the path and lost sight of Him. I’m probably sentenced in December or the New Year to Federal Prison. I keep busy doing Bible Studies and praying. I was wondering if you had studies as well or any other books that you may send? I had a cellmate that your ministry sent him a big Bible with a fence on it and it was breaking apart and birds were flying free. We are looking down a lot here and it always nice to do studies or read the Word of God. I am grateful that I have my mother is a big part of my belief of Christ Jesus. Our Chaplain is also good at getting stuff for us, inmates. I will close this letter off so I can get it out to you and hope to hear from someone at your ministry. Thank you again for all that you do! God bless you.” – E.C.

Hope it touches your heart as it touches mine when I get letters from prisoners.

Thank you for your contribution towards our ministry, towards prisoners and toward those people in Canada who still don’t have a Bible.

May God bless you abundantly.

May our hearts rely on God’s provision even in the toughest times. No matter how hard it is, may our hearts constantly praise our Lord and Savior.

Raymond Dueck

 

If you would like to contact us or learn more about our ministry and donate, please reach out at:

204 339 3770

www.BiblesForToday.com/donate

61-81 Garry St. Winnipeg MB R3C 4J9

 
12300, Ford Road, Street B306, Dallas, TX 75234, USA
Copyright © 2017 agilecrm.com all rights reserved.
unsubscribe | agilecrm.com | care@agilecrm.com | +1 800 9800 729
 
Powered by Agile

No comments: