Saturday, March 22, 2014

Fwd: Scriptures in Alaska

Whenever and wherever we travel we take a dozen copies of The LifeLight or Find God with us for distribution. 

We often leave one in the room with a note to the cleaning lady and a tip.

I had my shoes shined at the Denver airport.  When the man was done I paid him.  Then God reminded me that I had a Find God in my briefcase and to give it to this gentleman. He was very busy with the next customer already, but when I offered him the New Testament, he was very appreciative.

--
Raymond Dueck  President & Founder  Canadian LifeLight Ministries Inc  330-1695 Henderson Hwy  Winnipeg MB  R2G 1P1  cell 204-782-2112  Raymond@TheLifeLight.com  www.TheLifeLight.com  Our purpose is to serve Christ by enabling His followers to provide God’s Word for today.    
Awarded the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Medal

No comments: