Sunday, December 15, 2013

Make a real difference today

Dear Donor

As many of you are now familiar, it has become a yearly event for us to participate in the various fundraising events that demonstrate the same love of Christ we represent. Iglesia de Cristo Misionera Manitoba, one of the partner churches that help us raise awareness of a need of scripture in our local community, proudly sponsor and represents Canadian LifeLight Ministries at all their fundraising events.

ICMMB is a Hispanic church who strives to teach the youth how to live life out loud and to stand up for what you believe in. It honours youth in their attempts to lead services and plan out these events. It is reminded of God's favour and love at every event and its members live in it on a daily basis. God's grace and abundant blessings follow and fuel their ideas and discussions which make all their events a great turn out. I became more involved with ICMMB when God called me to CLLM in the beginning of November 2013.

I lived in Winnipeg all my life, but only then did I find CLLM and since then my involvement in the church and community has grown. I have been very fortunate to have found LifeLight and am now working with wonderful people at LifeLight. This year I am a part of the Donor Care Development Team, to find out more about our donors and the needs of the communities in Winnipeg.

I can tell you of the impact this has had on my life. Just in these past few months, I have met with many churches and ministries that have not heard about LifeLight and about the good news of God's plan to restore our churches and bring life to our ministries. This is to present the vision of a huge distribution of the Word of God as well as showing our churches how we can be more involved in our communities to help our youth be a part of the kingdom of God. As you may know, part of this is fund-raising, and I would like to ask you to sponsor me.

I am putting faith in God and am dedicating my life to the vision with hopes of a ministry that takes part in our communities, as I work to become a future pastor of my church at ICMMB. Helping people from all over to become the part of the body of Christ they were meant to be. Find your calling. Bring a Friend. Bring a soul. Bring a life.

The next three months – day and night - will be devoted to prayer, fasting and continual spiritual development. In all likelihood, sleep will be scarce :) So those of you who are worried that I won't work for this donation don't have to worry.

If you would like to donate, please e-mail or call me with the amount you will be pledging, and you can send a donation, payable to the Canadian LifeLightMinistries, to me at the address below. Your donation is greatly appreciated and I thank you in advance. You can also donate on-line at www.DonateBibles.NET

If you would like more information, please contact me. I'd be happy to get any information you would need. If you would like to become more involved, I'd be happy to assist you, or lead you by example by taking the Word of God where it is needed. There are over 50 different Bibles and over 200 other materials you can use for your ministries that will help take your team to the next level in our walk with God. You can make a difference today!

 Ephesians 6:11-12

 11 Put on all of God's armour so that you will be able to stand firm against all strategies of the devil. 12 For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Thank you for supporting the fight.

-- 
Thank you and God Bless

Edwin Montoya
Donor Development

Canadian LifeLight Ministries Inc
330-1695 Henderson Hwy Winnipeg MB R2G 1P1
www.TheLifeLight.com
 
Our purpose is to serve Christ by enabling His followers to provide God's Word for today.

No comments: